Muscle Mass is a supplement containing plant extracts, vitamins and coenzyme Q10. These are all essential nutrients for the growth and development of the muscle system.
MUSCULAR MASS is a dietary supplement containing:
- Spirulina plant-derived protein that contributes to muscle mass growth.
- Coenzyme Q10 for conversion of protein to energy.
- Euterococcus an adaptogenic tonic that causes the body to exert less effort in physical activity.
- Pomegranate with antioxidant function so it eliminates all toxic substances that are produced by the muscle in its activity.
- B-complex vitamins that contribute to the normal transformation of protein and glycogen into energy.
Increase muscle mass
The term muscle identifies an organ composed mainly of biological tissue with contractile capacity. The set of muscles makes up the muscular system, which is part with the skeleton and joints of themusculoskeletal system.
To increase muscle mass,exercise is the only way. It’s about rules, consistency and a lot of training. If you are a beginner you should start with 2-3 workouts per week and gradually increase. Also keep in mind that you will only need 24 hours of rest after a total body workout, while for specific muscle workouts, rest will be 48 hours. Consistency is a key determinant of muscle development. Hence, the importance of a training plan: you don’t improvise!
The right time to increase the load and move to the next level is when you feel that after your set of exercises you can do more. So you can either put in a more difficult variation or try a more advanced exercise the next time.
Also remember that the basis of success in coping with the fatigue of physical training lies in having a nutrient-rich food diet for your muscular system.
To ensure maximum muscle development, it is necessary to provide muscles with all the nutrients they need to grow. At the base of it all, a varied and balanced diet is essential so as to provide all nutrients in the right proportions. If this is not always possible, it is useful to supplement with the right macro and micro nutrients.