Spirulina flake seaweed is quickly assimilated by the body. Contains no added excipients or thickeners, 100% pure and unpasteurized. So it is a natural supplement for your body.
This spirulina format contains the dried, unprocessed seaweed. If we think of the powder format, it involves an extra processing step. This is because the flakes must be finely ground and pulverized in a cold process to become spirulina powder. So, spirulina flakes is the first finished product format. Let’s now find out how you can hire it.
How to take spirulina flakes?
Spirulina flake seaweed is a valuable support for your body, but also an excellent stimulus for your creativity in the kitchen.
It can be taken with a glass of water, juice, extracts, etc. It is also excellent for seasoning meat or fish main courses. It can be added to mixed salads or to various dishes as a finishing ingredient.
In vegan and vegetarian recipes it easily becomes the protagonist, since 60/70% of its composition is “noble” vegetable protein.
A daily dose of 1g/2g (maximum 3g daily) is recommended, depending on your physical needs.
Why take spirulina?
The most important feature of spirulina is that it brings nutrients to our bodies ready to be assimilated. For this reason it is very suitable for:
- The recovery of concentration and attention;
- the regeneration of one’s strength in times of great stress;
- The support of the muscular system during strenuous physical activity;
- Supplementing the diet with substances essential to the body.
It is a valuable source of immediately available energy due to its composition, rich in:
- Noble plant proteins (60-70%) and essential amino acids;
- Mineral salts: magnesium, manganese, potassium, zinc, phosphorus, iron, calcium;
- vitamins, including those of groups A, B, K, E, beta-carotene;
- Carotenoids, phycocyanin, sterols;
- Essential fatty acids (GLA, Omega 6).
Try to guarantee yourself a long period of well-being by taking AlgaVenice spirulina flakes.