AlgaVenice organic spirulina is a valuable natural supplement to support your body 100% pure , unpasteurized, powder format.
It is quickly assimilated by the body has no added excipients or thickeners. It can be added to drinks or dishes, as an ingredient in various recipes, in food mixes, ice cream, yogurt, etc.
Method of use: Half a small teaspoon is recommended.
Daily dose 1g/2g (maximum 3g daily) according to one’s physical needs.
To be taken in the early part of the day to take full advantage of the benefits this pure product offers.
Italian organic spirulina
AlgaVenice organic spirulina powder is the only organic spirulina with the organoleptic properties intact. There are several reasons why we can state this.
AlgaVenice spirulina has an unmistakable characteristic: it has a 100% purity grade. Its history began in 2017 and is marked by advanced technological innovation. We wanted to offer you a unique product, and we succeeded. AlgaVenice spirulina, which is a patented strain of Spirulina Arthrospira Platensis:
- obtains organic spirulina algae certification;
- grows in the lagoon hinterland of the Veneto region. The state-of-the-art facility was designed in collaboration with the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Padua;
- is not grown in open tanks but in closed photobioreactors to avoid contamination;
- is not pasteurized, so it retains the organoleptic properties of the seaweed;
- drying occurs very slowly and naturally. Any other drying method inevitably compromises the quality of the product;
- Has no thickeners or additives of any kind;
- photobioreactor water has a controlled PH;
- the plant is constantly monitored by experts from Photosynthetic & Microbiological Ltd.
spin-off of the University of Florence through computer linkage;
- inside the plant are detectors that allow us 24/24 monitoring of the habitat in which the spirulina grows.
What is the best brand of spirulina?
No doubt you will find a plethora of brands on the market, and it will be difficult for you to choose one. One piece of advice we can give you is not to rely on price. Of course, organic spirulina grown in India or elsewhere can be ridiculously expensive. But the question you should be asking yourself is, can I have confidence that in addition to the product I am not taking any other undeclared elements?
As we have shown you in the previous paragraph, when choosing the brand of spirulina, you should consider many aspects. So, now it is up to you to calculate the cost-benefit ratio of the spirulina you should take.
If you have any other questions or curiosity about AlgaVenice organic spirulina, please feel free to